JXI Pool AND SPA HEATER
Ultra-Compact Lightweight Design
Easy to store, transport, and install, the JXi pool and spa heater is 38% lighter with a 28% smaller footprint.
*Smaller footprint compared to major competitor models
180° rotatable top so you never need to rotate headers.
Installation in the Versa Plumb system reduces plumbing costs and increases energy efficiency, all using the smallest footprint available. Sweep elbow included in all JXi models
Electrical panel flips up for ease of service.
3-port header for easy plumbing and drop-in replacement of MasterTemp, Max-E-Therm, and Jandy Pro Series pool heaters.
Provides versatility and ease of installation.
High-Efficiency Gas Train and Heat Exchanger Design
- Copper fin heat exchanger tubes for efficient heat transfer
- Single stainless steel burner with robust design
- Blower-driven gas and air mix for reliable performance
- Hot surface ignitor for consistent start-ups
Digital interface for effortless temperature control and diagnostics with run-time and cycle meter.
The Total Package Pool & Spa Heater
The JXi sets a new standard in pool and spa heating technology with its ultra-compact size, lightweight design, and installation flexibility, making it a top choice for pool professionals and pool owners everywhere. The high-efficiency, low-NOx JXi pool and spa heater is available in three BTU sizes, 200K, 260K, 399K, and offered in both natural and propane gas models.
Pro-driven features for the fastest, most customer-friendly pool heater installation include:
- Ultra-compact, 2’x2′ footprint for small space requirements and maximum installation flexibility*
- Lightweight design, weighs less than 126 pounds unpackaged, for easy maneuverability and transport
- Best retrofit option, no plumbing adjustments required for quick and easy replacement of Mastertemp® and Max-E-Therm® heaters
- 84% thermal efficiency rating and low-NOx design surpasses strict DOE energy-efficiency requirements**
VersaFlo Integrated Bypass technology for JXi available installed from the factory (select models) or as an easy retrofit to any JXi on site.
- Offers up to 20 percent additional energy savings***
- Automatic actuation of flow bypass valve is based on call for heat and does not require human interaction
- The flow bypass valve is integrated into the JXi’s header, requiring no external plumbing modifications
- The hydraulic savings of VersaFlo make it the perfect complement to Versa Plumb®, which reduces plumbing costs and maximizes energy efficiency in the smallest footprint available
*Refer to JXi manual for proper heater clearances that may apply.
**Click here for Department of Energy ratings
***Versus a similar system without VersaFlo.
WHAT CLIENTS SAY?
Not sure this guy is still available for pool service but he was awesome for the eight months we lived in Arizona. He was always prompt and personable. We really liked him. Would hire him again if we moved back to Arizona.
We have used this company to remodel two different pools that we owned. Service was exceptional and pricing was more than fair. The work was done in a timely manner and my whole pool area was left immaculate. Would highly recommend Mike and his company!