Four Hard-working Cartridges Keep Pool Water Clear
Clean & Clear Plus Cartridge Filters have a corrosion-resistant, injection-molded, fiberglass-reinforced, polypropylene filter tank featuring superior strength and reliability. The cartridge assembly uses four, nonwoven, polyester cartridges. There is no need for backwashing. Simply remove the cartridges and rinse with a garden hose, reducing water consumption.
- Large filter area for increased dirt capacity
- Durable injection-molded tank
- Superior strength
- Balanced hydraulic flow
- 100% drain clean-out port
- 100% factory tested
- Continuous High Flow™ Internal Air Relief*
Note: Actual system flow will depend on plumbing size and other system components.
Note: Pentair Aquatic Systems does not recommend flow rates above 150 GPM.
*Integrated Continuous High Flow Internal Air Relief is operational only when there is unobstructed flow in the circulating system.
Operating limits—Maximum continual operating pressure of 50 psi. Pool/spa (bather) applications, maximum operating water temperature (internal filter) 104° F (40° C).
- Clamp ring for easy and quick access to cartridges
- Single-piece fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene tank for strength and corrosion resistance
- 2″ plumbing for maximum flow and faster water cleaning
- Easy access 1ó” drain makes proper winterization fast and simple